How can I remove a Ringback tone?
des1sert
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ringback tone music When people call my iPhone 7 they get classical music while they are waiting for me to answer how do I shut that off please thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ring back tone music
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

des1sert, please don't stop the music! Based on the details that you've provided, it sounds like you subscribe to the Ringback Tone feature for $0.99 per month. Ringback Tones is a personalization service, which replaces the standard ringing sound for your friends and family to enjoy when they call you. Instead, you choose a song or clip for your callers to hear before you pick up a call or they're sent to voicemail. Did you purchase a new ringback tone for your callers? Here's everything that you need to know regarding how to remove the ringback tone feature and your option to purchase songs for your playlist:  Verizon Tones: Ringtones and Ringback Tones FAQs | Verizon Wireless

LasinaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ring back tone music
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

des1sert, please don't stop the music! Based on the details that you've provided, it sounds like you subscribe to the Ringback Tone feature for $0.99 per month. Ringback Tones is a personalization service, which replaces the standard ringing sound for your friends and family to enjoy when they call you. Instead, you choose a song or clip for your callers to hear before you pick up a call or they're sent to voicemail. Did you purchase a new ringback tone for your callers? Here's everything that you need to know regarding how to remove the ringback tone feature and your option to purchase songs for your playlist:  Verizon Tones: Ringtones and Ringback Tones FAQs | Verizon Wireless

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes