How do I get 4g or LTE advanced?
GINSMI25

I have  iphone7 but my service still says LTE. How to get LTE Advanced? I live in Raleigh-Durham NC

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iPhone 7 but my service still says LTE. How do I get 4g or LTE advanced? I live in Raleigh-Durham
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

GINSMI125,

Help has arrived! We always want to make sure you are receiving the speed you deserve. With LTE Advanced, the phone will not show any different signal icons at the top of the screen. Your phone will still display LTE at the top, showing that you are connected to our 4G network. Raleigh-Durham is in our LTE Advanced area & you should be receiving much faster speeds while in this location. Are you experiencing slow speeds?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iPhone 7 but my service still says LTE. How do I get 4g or LTE advanced? I live in Raleigh-Durham
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

GINSMI125,

Help has arrived! We always want to make sure you are receiving the speed you deserve. With LTE Advanced, the phone will not show any different signal icons at the top of the screen. Your phone will still display LTE at the top, showing that you are connected to our 4G network. Raleigh-Durham is in our LTE Advanced area & you should be receiving much faster speeds while in this location. Are you experiencing slow speeds?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GINSMI25

Thank you, that is good to know. I think my speeds are ok.

0 Likes