How do I recover deleted text messages from I-Phone ?
mb06_

Recently found my daughter deleted text messages. I own the phone, but she has it in her possession. How do I recover?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I recover deleted text messages from I-Phone ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless they are backed up elsewhere, I'm not aware of any method to restore deleted text messages. 

As you are paying for the service and likely the phone, perhaps you should remove the phone from your daughter until you both have come to an agreement with how she is allowed to use the device and she has proven to be trusted in following your rules. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

i'm also the owner of 3 phones on the account, me, son + wife.

what they do/delete is up to them....+ i trust them & it sounds like you have trust issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mb06, we understand the importance of keeping tracking of activity. Do you have the device backed up to a service such as iCloud?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
CatCation

Currently, there is no possible way to bring back accidentally deleted messages. However, if you have an iPad, there is a chance that your iPhone and iPad were sharing the messages between each other.  That may be a good way to see if you can recover your messages, although, you're not going to be able to get them back on to your iPhone.

-CatCation

0 Likes