Re: How does one get an iPhone order to show up cancelled online?
EVACLA34

I am not upgrading my phone until you cancel my online order. I still cannot upgrade using my old phone b/c my other order is in there. Please do not try to get me to upgrade, if you cannot fix your ordering process online. I do not know why that is so hard ???

0 Likes
EVACLA34

0 Likes
EVACLA34

Well I guess I will not be upgrading my phone, as no one has been able to cancel my online order. How disappointing. Once my current phone is paid off, I'm switching carriers.

Feel free to mark this resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EVACLA34 - We are very grateful to have you as a member of the Verizon wireless family and we would be heartbroken if you left us. Please allow us the opprortunity to help you with the cancellation of your online order. Please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM @VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can provide you the assistance you deserve. -JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
EVACLA34

you can close out. I switched.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EVACLA34 we can't lose you. I am confident we can turn this around. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes