Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How exactly does insurance work for an iphone on my daily network?
ANGGIELOPZ

My sister and husband have been in my family group since  2014. Since then we have bought 7 phones. (Oddly enough my husband's Motorola Droid Maxx is still in perfect condition!!) 

I have insurance on my sisters iphone 7 and my iphone 8. Her phone is not working even though I bought anew charge cord.

I don't know if she took it in but I live in Arkansas and she lives in California. A what can we do to make it easier for her to get a new phone? She is an administrator on the account but always lets me handle everything regarding her phone.

Thanx in advance

0 Likes
Re: How exactly does insurance work for an iphone on my daily network?
ANGGIELOPZ

How much extra money do I have to pay to asssurion? I dealt with them  when my new Phillips flatscreen started cutting off.  It was not easy  getting a replacement

0 Likes
Re: How exactly does insurance work for an iphone on my daily network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear that your phone is possibly damaged, anggielopz. I know I have been in your shoes before. I would love to help. I have filed insurance claims in the past and it was very easy. I do want to clarify a few things first. Can you tell me more on what is going on with your device? I want to make sure that it is not a warranty issue. Please tell me more.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes