How to tuen off "Fine my Iphone" Without the phone or any apple products.
KNNTHGERARD

How do I turn off Find my Iphone? I don't have a Mac and I have like a day before they will ship it back.. I tried to go through the apple site, but I was told to schedule an appt so they can call me, Its already been 4 days.. I'm hoping the new years will give me some extra time. I have the Info needed.. I just switched from an Iphone 7 to Note8, and I could really use that money from trading in the Iphone. All advice greatly appreciated. Thanks- PFC Gerard.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to tuen off "Fine my Iphone" Without the phone or any apple products.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Find My iPhone: Remove your device

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KNNTHGERARD

I've been to the link, but from what I see it says I need an Iphone, or MAC to access what I need to cancel it out.. unless I'm completely reading it wrong.

0 Likes
ASHCAR13

Is there a way to turn it on without having your device? My phone was stolen. Unfortunately I dont think I had it turned on for my phone.

0 Likes
KNNTHGERARD

Maybe if you have the serial number and its still linked to your account. Im not sure tho.. Im leaving my base, and there giving me like one more day to turn it off before they ship it back,, I will not be here whenever it arrives.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The way I'm reading the link is you can visit the iCloud website and remove the device from there by following the instructions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jacobv_vzw
Verizon Employee

1.From an Internet connected device, open a browser and go to iCloud.com.

2.Log into iCloud with your Apple ID.

3.Click or tap Find My iPhone.

4.Click or tap All Devices.

5.Click or tap the device that needs to have Find My iPhone disabled.

6.Click or tap Remove from Account.

7.Click or tap Remove.

Please let us know if you run into any issues.

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes