If you're IPhone order is still in processing but the *611 number is saying pending shipment does this mean it's coming sooner then the original shipping date?
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

So every since I've placed my order on 9/10 and started calling the 611 number it wasn't giving me any info on my order till tonight.. so now 611 is saying my order is pending shipment so does that mean it's coming sooner?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If you're IPhone order is still in processing but the *611 number is saying pending shipment does this mean it's coming sooner then the original shipping date?
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Ok thanks.. I actually got ahold of Verizon today as well and the guy told me that it meant that the warehouse was waiting for the phone to come in so it can be shipped out.. I thought it was maybe a hold up in the processing stage..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If you're IPhone order is still in processing but the *611 number is saying pending shipment does this mean it's coming sooner then the original shipping date?
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says the same thing. I called Verizon and they said it's the same thing, just worded differently.

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Ok thanks.. I actually got ahold of Verizon today as well and the guy told me that it meant that the warehouse was waiting for the phone to come in so it can be shipped out.. I thought it was maybe a hold up in the processing stage..

0 Likes