Re: If your delivery date is now blank, it may be a good sign!
wlbrown9

I ordered a silver iPhone 7 128GB on 9-17. Original shipping date was 9/30 On 9-21 I got a text from Verizon about pending shipment. Later that evening my credit card was charged the sales tax and upgrade fee Phone shipped 9-22 and shows delivery by end of day Monday. The on-line status updated a little slow depending on where I looked.

I also had 3 - 7's 32GB on order No change in status on those yet. Original showed 10-5 shipping Had not thought about checking 611 so will do that today to see if info there is any different.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i hate the waiting game! i ordered the rose gold 7+ 256gb (had an earlier ship date than the 128gb at the time) but i just looked on apple's website and it says it has the rose gold 7+ 128gb in store, but that store is 3 hours away... do i risk it by cancelling my preorder and driving that 3 hours in hopes they still have it in stock or just suck it up and continue waiting on verizon??? help me!!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I hate it too. Still no update on my end. You should definitely wait it out. There's no guarantee they will have it when you get there, unless you call and ask if they will hold it for you. 611 still says pending shipment

0 Likes
Gunzby
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I saw this thread I had a little hope. It's been blank for four days now so that hope is dwindling.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

my ship by date (10/19) disappeared a few days ago so i was getting all excited...look at it today and its back and still saying 10/19... i just want my phone  

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm right there with you Mcarroll0420​. I ordered the iPhone 7 128GB in Jet Black on 9/9. I'm losing hope that it will get shipped early.

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can appreciate the level of excitement around the status of everyone’s orders. Thank you for everyone’s patience. If you have the order confirmation number form your email, you can also visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp to track your order’s status. We’re working as quickly as possible with Apple to make sure everyone’s phones are sent our at soon as possible and will update the online records as new information becomes available.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

@jenniferh_vzw does pending shipment mean you guys have the phones and are waiting for FedEx to get them from the warehouse?

markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

ashleigh_nicole, I have sent you a Private Message to assist. Please review and respond.

0 Likes
MYFUTURE05
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same question as ashleigh_nicole regarding what pending shipment means.

0 Likes