If your delivery date is now blank, it may be a good sign!
buddypooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

My delivery date went from 9/28 to 10/5 since I ordered a 7plus rose gold and black  32gb. Today the shipping date disappeared for a few hours and now my CC has been charged and the shipping date is back to 9/28 and it now says "preparing for shipment". WOOHOO!!!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If your delivery date is now blank, it may be a good sign!
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can appreciate the level of excitement around the status of everyone’s orders. Thank you for everyone’s patience. If you have the order confirmation number form your email, you can also visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp to track your order’s status. We’re working as quickly as possible with Apple to make sure everyone’s phones are sent our at soon as possible and will update the online records as new information becomes available.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Congrats!!! That's good news!!

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

My delivery date just went blank - I really really hope our phones are about to ship!!!!

I ordered at 3:50AM in 9/9 and ordered an iPhone Plus 128GB Rose Gold. My delivery date is 10/5 and if I check the status on the Verizon website it say 11/2

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

My delivery date also went blank. When I checked it this morning, it still said ship by 10/26 and now it's gone

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

my delivery date went blank sometime yesterday but my CC hasn't been charged.  I have seen on another board that someone called Verizon and they are saying that their shipping date hasn't changed.  So I'm not getting to excited.  I'll just wait patiently for my CC to be charged which will be the best indication that my phone is about to ship. 

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now my ship by date disappears and then comes back a couple of hours later Smiley Sad The date doesn't change when it comes back up

0 Likes
MsTiffyJ

Mine went blank for a few hours yesterday and then went back to 9/28.

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I just called 611 and it says my order is "pending shipment" instead of processing, but online it still says processing. And on 611 it still says delivery by Oct 26. But online it's still blank.

0 Likes
AMALDO514

Mine went blank a couple of days ago. When I called today to cancel the preorder, it said on the automated system it was preparing for shipment and to be delivered by 9/28.

I went ahead and cancelled the preorder and received email confirmation of it just a few minutes later.

Going to the Apple Store to pick up my phone tonight.

0 Likes
MsTiffyJ

I also called 611 and the automated message said "pending shipment" but it still says "processing" online. My delivery date is still 9/28 and my cc hasn't been charged yet. I ordered 2 JB 256GB 7 pluses.

0 Likes