Re: If your delivery date is now blank, it may be a good sign!
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

online mine says processing and no longer showing delivery date. *611 says its now pending shipment with a delivery date of 10/19.. really hoping they are catching up on the 7+ rose golds and getting them out faster

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I got on the chat on here, and they looked it up for me too, and they verified it was pending shipment, which means they have it in stock and told me that means they are waiting for FedEx to pick it up, and that my card will be charged once it leaves the warehouse. He said most likely, I should have it no later than Monday.

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the rose gold 7 Plus, 128 GB

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I got on chat and spoke with someone, on here it says "processing" but 611 says "preparing for shipment", long story short, they verified on their end its preparing for shipment and said that means they are waiting for FedEx to pick it up from the warehouse, and once they do my card would be charged. Told me to check back tomorrow for a tracking number, and that I should have it by Monday.

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

im gonna go get on a chat and see if mine is pending fed ex pick up like yours!! I'm hoping that it is!!

Yanks12025
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think it matters if the date disappears. Because most of the time it will reappear shortly or on another orders confirmation page will still show your date.

Also I've called the *611 and mine also says preparing for shipment on 10/12.  I don't think they have them yet because its been say that for days now.

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Let us know!

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I'm sitting here waiting to chat with someone.. it keeps saying we will be with you shortly ☹️

ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I think they get busy at night. I did it around 5 this evening

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

I may try again in the morning.. gonna give them a few more minutes.. really hoping I'm in the same boat as you and mine is coming