Iphone 7 Jet Black Ship Dates
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I am beginning to get very upset. I stayed up late to order this device and I have three dates. 10/5 which was sent on the confirmation email on 9/9, 10/26 which is on the order status from the email, and 10/12 online with myverizon. I dont understand the purpose of preordering phone that are obviously not ready to be sold.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Jet Black Ship Dates
JDGA80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat. I logged on well before 3:01ET and had my finger on the clicker, but this site decided not to work for about 13 minutes and I instantly went in and ordered the jet black. Now I cant have it on Friday as promised and will have to wait till the 28th of September, which isn't as bad as your wait, but still, I know I was close to first in line. I've stuck with Verizon over 10years and you would think that would be good enough to get what was advertised.

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Exactly I was on the site and ordered my phone at 2:36am CST. I dont understand. Its the same issue EVERY year!

0 Likes
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's crazy that you were basically one of the first to order but you may not get it until the end of October.  I couldn't wait that long!

SEASTA80

i have pre ordered every iphone through apple and always gotten them on launch day. This year I went with verizon.com and got a 10/5 date. [removed]. Won't be using that anymore I guess. I ordered my watch 2 from apple.com and got it on the 16th

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
KAIRAM56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered by JB iPhone 7 128GB 9/9 @ 10am EST with a ship date of 10/5. CC charged last night, and shipped out this morning!

0 Likes
ghostmedic171
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats encouraging!

Ordered mine JB 128gb at 6AM PST on 9/9 but have never seen anything but an 11/16 ship date. Really hope to see something soon.

Encouraging though. Starting to see SOME movement for nearly all models - but if I keep staring at 11/16 week after week, I might just cancel. My Verizon contract is up, going month to month - so 11/16 just wont make sense, no thanks lol I'll take my chances with another order/carrier.

0 Likes
matthew3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got sick of Verizon's games. I cancelled my order. I was lucky and got a 7+ 256gb in black yesterday. I used a site called www.istocknow.com to see the stock at the apple stores. I heard all apple stores will be fully stocked on October 8th but you might get lucky and find one on that website. Although finding a Jet Black is probably unlikely. But give that site a shot, you might get lucky like me.

0 Likes