Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 7 Jet Black Ship Dates
dmonetc
Novice

I am beginning to get very upset. I stayed up late to order this device and I have three dates. 10/5 which was sent on the confirmation email on 9/9, 10/26 which is on the order status from the email, and 10/12 online with myverizon. I dont understand the purpose of preordering phone that are obviously not ready to be sold.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Jet Black Ship Dates
JDGA80

I am in the same boat. I logged on well before 3:01ET and had my finger on the clicker, but this site decided not to work for about 13 minutes and I instantly went in and ordered the jet black. Now I cant have it on Friday as promised and will have to wait till the 28th of September, which isn't as bad as your wait, but still, I know I was close to first in line. I've stuck with Verizon over 10years and you would think that would be good enough to get what was advertised.

dmonetc
Novice

Exactly I was on the site and ordered my phone at 2:36am CST. I dont understand. Its the same issue EVERY year!

0 Likes
sdlemonhead

That's crazy that you were basically one of the first to order but you may not get it until the end of October.  I couldn't wait that long!

SEASTA80

i have pre ordered every iphone through apple and always gotten them on launch day. This year I went with verizon.com and got a 10/5 date. [removed]. Won't be using that anymore I guess. I ordered my watch 2 from apple.com and got it on the 16th

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
KAIRAM56

I ordered by JB iPhone 7 128GB 9/9 @ 10am EST with a ship date of 10/5. CC charged last night, and shipped out this morning!

0 Likes
ghostmedic171

Thats encouraging!

Ordered mine JB 128gb at 6AM PST on 9/9 but have never seen anything but an 11/16 ship date. Really hope to see something soon.

Encouraging though. Starting to see SOME movement for nearly all models - but if I keep staring at 11/16 week after week, I might just cancel. My Verizon contract is up, going month to month - so 11/16 just wont make sense, no thanks lol I'll take my chances with another order/carrier.

0 Likes
matthew3
Novice

I got sick of Verizon's games. I cancelled my order. I was lucky and got a 7+ 256gb in black yesterday. I used a site called www.istocknow.com to see the stock at the apple stores. I heard all apple stores will be fully stocked on October 8th but you might get lucky and find one on that website. Although finding a Jet Black is probably unlikely. But give that site a shot, you might get lucky like me.

0 Likes