Iphone 7 Orders
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good evening,

Im sorry about this little rant, its mostly a Apple issue but why did I stay up to 2am Central 12am Pacific on the 9th of September to have a order placed by 2:15 am and have a Delivery date of 9/28/16. Why did it take 15 minutes to lose a delivery of 9/16. Sorry again for the rant but its crazy that it got delayed in the first 15 minutes.

Chad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 7 Orders
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gonna give you some hope: My phone originally had a ship date of 9/23 (128 GB Black 7 Plus order confirmation received at 3:25 am EST on 9/9) but it shipped out yesterday. They are ahead of schedule. It's likely that they were just giving themselves a buffer. Under Promise - Over Deliver. Don't lose hope yet my friend Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Low Supply my friend

0 Likes
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can understand that but 15 minutes after it opens lol. im just ranting

krobson1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gonna give you some hope: My phone originally had a ship date of 9/23 (128 GB Black 7 Plus order confirmation received at 3:25 am EST on 9/9) but it shipped out yesterday. They are ahead of schedule. It's likely that they were just giving themselves a buffer. Under Promise - Over Deliver. Don't lose hope yet my friend Smiley Happy

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately I went Jet Black 256GB which shows a date of 9/28 so much for apple ramping up production by 10% this year lol

0 Likes
Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe because millions of other people want the same phone you do.  Also, Verizon opens up their pre-orders at 11:45pm PT so technically you were almost a half hour late.  They have been doing this for a few years now.

0 Likes
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was on at 145 am or 1145 PT time. It wasn't open lol but oh well.

0 Likes
SaseLee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did verizon send you a notification that it shipped?  Mine is still showing in process

0 Likes
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Only one of mine have a a notice of shipment. My wife's is scheduled for Friday but mine is not yet

0 Likes
SaseLee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered 2 as well mine was initially scheduled for 9/16 and wifes was 10/05, but now its showing ship date of 10/5 and still processing

0 Likes