Iphone 7 Plus 128 GB Rose Gold
pvill033

I preordered my iPhone 7 plus 128 rose gold on 9/09 at 6am and received a confirmation email that it would be delivered on 9/16. on 9/15 at 7pm, verizon sent an email saying that my order has been delayed and will ship out 9/23. Since then I've received another email that the ship date will be 9/28 and an hour ago I received an email stating that one of my three iPhone orders was canceled. So, Verizon, Please explain to me why it is that people who ordered the same phone as me, ten hours later, are being charged for it and are being shipped their phone and mine is continuously being delayed and possibly cancelled (ps: I can't even check which one is canceled because none of your order numbers correlate!!)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Plus 128 GB Rose Gold
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your questions are properly answered. There are many outside influences that might affect the Estimated Shipping Date. Things such as device model, color and memory size. These shipping dates are based off of reflected stock with the supplier and are subject to change. You can look at each individual order online through My Verizon under orders. If an order was canceled, that should not have been, please let us know.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pvill033

An iPhone 7 plus in Matte Black 128 GB was cancelled. I ordered the phone on an annual upgrade plan, where you pay the difference left on the phone to upgrade to the new iPhone, and you have to ship in your old iPhone (in this case its an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB). Please explain to me why it is that a line that is eligible for an upgrade, just got their iPhone cancelled without authorization. I'm very upset. This is the first and last time I order a phone with Verizon. I ordered the day it came out and its now been cancelled for no reason. Had I have known this was going to happen, I would've just ordered it directly from Apple like I've done since the very first iPhone came out. Being that I have SEVEN lines with you people, I thought you could handle something as simple as processing an iPhone order. Next year, I will be taking my business back to Apple. I'm very disappointed in this service. It's no wonder Paul Marcarelli left you guys for Sprint. I'm about to do the same. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

0 Likes
bigboobz
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you end up staying with verizon then going to apple for the sale of the phone only helps Verizon. Then they don't have to deal with your order and still collect our air time money. They don't care who you buy the phone from.

I ordered my device 3 hours before you, got a preorder confirmation with a "delivery" day of 9/23. Apparently Verizon sees the word "delivery" as "shipping" because 9/23 is tomorrow and I still have no tracking or confirmation of shipment. But now they've billed me and I'm sitting in limbo. Paid for something I'm not getting until they feel like shipping. They're terrible. Verizon rep gave me 15$ credit, like that matters to anyone.

Sorry for your hassle though. I feel your pain.

0 Likes
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee
pvill033

We certainly understand your frustration. I've sent you a Private Message. Please respond when you are able.

JosephT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes