Iphone 7 Preorder
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

My order still says processing and to check back later. I ordered at 2:36am on 9/9. I ordered the 7+ jet black 128gb. Should I expect my order on 9/16?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 Preorder
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I doubt it!  My 256GB Jet Black was ordered 13 minutes past the hour and said, while ordering, shipping the 16th, but now my Order confirmation email says September 28th.

If yours still says pending, it could be longer!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I too ordered at 2:13am and went for the 7 Plus 128GB in Jet Black and my ship date is 9/23. 

0 Likes
phonebuff11

Mine is still pending and I haven't got a confirmation email. The order was placed on 3:50 am Eastern time.

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I have my confirmation email. It has been saying processing all day and please check back later.... This is so annoying.

0 Likes
JACPRI4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive had the phone in my hands before the order status page changed from processing before. That really isn't much of an indicator of where the phone is in the process.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What is everyone's first four digits of their order number mine is 2432** I ordered a 256GB Jet Black at about 12:15 midnight 9/9 with a ship date of 9/28.

Still hoping my order was in quick enough and Verizon gets enough Jet Black units for all of us!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

My ship date is 10/5, I hope this changes soon.

0 Likes