Iphone 7 losing signal
sgarrison1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iphone 7 started losing the signal for no reason. This was a phone I got from Verizon about a 1.5 years ago. I sent the phone to apple for repair because this is a known issue with the 7 and they will fix it for free. Apple sent it back to me and said that the phone had some non apple parts and they would not touch it. I contacted Verizon who told me in was a apple certified refurbished phone. If this is true then it should have been fixed. Apple is saying it Verizon's problem and Verizon is saying it's an apple problem. I have been on the phone with both for hours and no one wants to help just blame the other. I am out a phone and even though I have been with Verizon for 15 years and can't even get a special offer on a new one. You would think they would try and help current customers instead of only catering deals to new customers. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 7 losing signal
sgarrison1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well someone from Verizon did finally contact me but offered no solution. They said I could buy a new phone if I wanted to. I think it is time to leave Verizon and head somewhere else.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sgarrison1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received an email from vzr_customer_support saying they wanted to look into and help with this issue. They said to authenticate my account and someone would call me. I did that on 10-22-20 and no one every called me. 

0 Likes
sgarrison1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well someone from Verizon did finally contact me but offered no solution. They said I could buy a new phone if I wanted to. I think it is time to leave Verizon and head somewhere else.  

0 Likes