Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 7 losing signal
sgarrison1

My iphone 7 started losing the signal for no reason. This was a phone I got from Verizon about a 1.5 years ago. I sent the phone to apple for repair because this is a known issue with the 7 and they will fix it for free. Apple sent it back to me and said that the phone had some non apple parts and they would not touch it. I contacted Verizon who told me in was a apple certified refurbished phone. If this is true then it should have been fixed. Apple is saying it Verizon's problem and Verizon is saying it's an apple problem. I have been on the phone with both for hours and no one wants to help just blame the other. I am out a phone and even though I have been with Verizon for 15 years and can't even get a special offer on a new one. You would think they would try and help current customers instead of only catering deals to new customers. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Iphone 7 losing signal
sgarrison1

Well someone from Verizon did finally contact me but offered no solution. They said I could buy a new phone if I wanted to. I think it is time to leave Verizon and head somewhere else.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sgarrison1

I received an email from vzr_customer_support saying they wanted to look into and help with this issue. They said to authenticate my account and someone would call me. I did that on 10-22-20 and no one every called me. 

0 Likes
sgarrison1

Well someone from Verizon did finally contact me but offered no solution. They said I could buy a new phone if I wanted to. I think it is time to leave Verizon and head somewhere else.  

0 Likes