Iphone 7 plus Pre Order
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered mine this morning over the phone. They said i wouldn't get until November 16th! Is this a lie?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 plus Pre Order
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

absolutely not a joke... i stayed up till 3am est time and I couldn't find my billing password for  a hour and half and that cost me a week... Goes quick my man

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

There is always a chance that if supply exceeds demand then you can get it sooner...but I'm guessing that if you picked the Jet Black model then maybe the estimated delivery date is probably accurate at the moment.  If Apple happens to ramp up production and ship VZW an abundance of the model that you purchased then you can probably get it sooner.

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

If Apple doesn't amp up production on Jet Black units and send a whole bunch of them to Verizon I would say that date is pretty solid. I got my order in at about 12:14 or so and have a ship date for 9/28 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus.

Don't lose hope as we have seen in the past Verizon likes to give themselves a cushion on dates so that date you received may update to a sooner delivery date maybe even launch day as it gets closer to launching in stores!

0 Likes