Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Iphone 7 plus completely broke
kimdelara
My I phone 7 completely broke , and im not enrolled in the mobile protection program, what can i do?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 plus completely broke
carlosomar
upgrade
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm saddened to learn your device is damaged and I'm here to help, let's review your replacement options. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello kimdelara, I am sorry to learn that your iPhone is broken. I heavily rely on my cell phone and would be devastated if it broke. Are you eligible for an upgrade? You can check via your online account or dial #UPG (#847) from your cell phone. If you are not eligible for an upgrade do you have an older phone that could be activated on the line? To learn how visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-your-own-device/#add-device-to-existing

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

What you can do depends on your circumstances.

Did you purchase the iPhone 7 on payments? If so, have you completed your payments?

If you purchased on payments and have yet to complete those payments, you would have to pay full price for a replacement phone from Verizon OR pay off your remaining payments and then you can purchase another device on a payment plan.

You could also purchase a used phone from a site such as swappa.com for less than what you would pay for a new device.

You could also reactivate an old phone of yours which is no longer in use or borrow a compatible phone from friends/relatives which is no longer in use. I have loaned many of my old phones to friends/family who are in the same position you are in now.

0 Likes