Nickycoco17_

How do i get my iphone 7 unlocked?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 unlocked?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlocked how? The SIM card? The screen lock? What?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
colinh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Nickycoco17!,

We want to make sure we are addressing your concern properly. As a community member has noted, unlocked could mean several different things. If your screen is locked, and you've forgotten your passcode, you can use this resource to try and gain access: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple ...

If you are referring to unlocking the device for use at another carrier, there are several things to consider there. Was the device purchased directly from Verizon? If so, when, and was it ever activated with service on our network? All Verizon sold devices come fully unlocked upon their initial activation per our unlocking policy, seen here: Device Unlocking Policies | About Verizon

With that said, the device being unlocked does not equate to it being universally compatible with every carrier. There is no additional process we have beyond what is done automatically.

Does this information help?

Colin H_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nickycoco17!, we want to make sure we are able to provide you with the most accurate information. You can read about our Device Unlocking Policy with this link: https://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy. If you are referring to a different type of lock, please let us know. 

JeffreyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes