Is there a way to change the address your phone will be delivered to?
concretedonkey
Enthusiast - Level 1

The phones shipped much later than expected and I won't be home at that address during the fedex delivery hours.  I'd like to change the shipping to my office so that someone will be there to sign for it.  Is that possible?

Thanks,

Terry

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to change the address your phone will be delivered to?
concretedonkey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah they aren't letting me.  I think I will call and just have them hold it at the FedEx office if possible.

Thanks for your help guys,

Terry

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't believe so. I tried doing this before with my iPhone 6+ shipment. Best thing I could do in that situation was have fedex or ups hold it locally at one of their facilities and pick it up at my earliest convenience. Hope this helps

RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Once the order has been placed, you cannot change the order nor change the shipping address.  You can cancel and re-order using the office address but not sure what that new shipping date would be.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called Verizon to ask this question because hubby and I won't be home when our phones are delivered.  The lady told me that if you call as soon as your card gets charged then they can change the address your phone is shipped to.  My card hasn't been charged yet - ship date of 10/5 - so I don't know how accurate this is.

0 Likes
concretedonkey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah they aren't letting me.  I think I will call and just have them hold it at the FedEx office if possible.

Thanks for your help guys,

Terry

0 Likes