Is there a way to find out if someone cloned my iPhone 7?
HEABAR65

I believe someone may have cloned my phone and I want to find out if they have. How do I do that without changing my number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to find out if someone cloned my iPhone 7?
bearone21
Legend

why do you think your phone was cloned??

0 Likes
HEABAR65

My so called "friend" is acting very weird, he seems to know more about my life than he should and he is know to do this in the past. Plus, file anyone who has no cell phone, all of a sudden he is able to use his phone outside of wifi

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

maybe info from social media, i don't think your phone has been cloned.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I think you misunderstand "cloned".  It can't provide service to a phone without. 

It requires physical access to your phone and all the activity on the clone would show up in your phone records. 

Suddenly using twice as much data, phone calls and text in the log you didn't make?   No?  Then not cloned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HEABAR65,

I do apologize that you are going through such a situation. Seeing that your friend is acting this way, have you asked what was going on? Unless you are experiencing double data usage or unknown calls and text in your call logs, I would not be worried about the device being cloned.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes