Re: Lets track cards being charged and shipping info here!
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

Just saw a CNET YouTube video apple has sold out of all 7 plus models and apple stores will have no 7 pluses on the 16th.

0 Likes
Carlissa70RN
Enthusiast - Level 2

My CC was charged yesterday at 4:30pm....I still dont have any shipping info yet. I spoke with VZW representative 2 different times today and was told I am getting my phone tomorrow by 10:30am. I still dont have a tracking number or an email. I am getting very nervous. I pre-ordered 9/9 at 2:20am was my confirmation. I ordered 7plus 128gb silver.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

LOCATION_00ORDERNUMBER

Use the and replace it with the location number and order number but keep the 00 in front of it. Then use the fed ex tracker with that number.

0 Likes
Carlissa70RN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, not working....on the phone with a VZW rep again and she insists I am getting it tomorrow morning and it is coming via UPS, although it always comes Fed Ex. The VZW rep is UNABLE to pull up a tracking number also....See if you have any luck....location code: E247501 order: 276397

The thing that is sooooo frustrating is that my CC was charged for $513.47 at 4:30 YESTERDAY and I still dont have ANY updated info, except what the VZW reps are telling me. They can see it on their end as it HAS shipped but no one is able to find a tracking number. Something is screwy here.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

yeah ups is unsual. Anyway if that is true I'd be waiting at home tomorrow!

0 Likes
Carlissa70RN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am 2 seconds away from taking ALL 8 lines and jumping to AT&T if VZW screwed this up. I would not be so upset IF they didnt take my $513.47 yet BUT they DID, which is why I am sooooo upset.

0 Likes
Carlissa70RN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am off tomorrow....I am just so worried as to WHY I have no tracking number and they have my $513 bucks since YESTERDAY!!! Im still on the phone with a rep who is getting the internet sales dept on the line now.

0 Likes
Robwithtoast12
Contributor - Level 1

I wouldn't worry too much. I would bet you're getting it tomorrow.

mdedo30

yo chill out its prob coming tomorrow

0 Likes
MILEMRKR63

Soo.... My cc was just just hit for the device payment for my 7plus 256 matte black.  My original deliver by date was 9/23 but now it doesn't show a date and just says processing.

0 Likes