Messenger plus wont open on iPhone
Ronbo1301

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger plus wont open on iPhone
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Did it ever work or did a recent update cause the issue?  My iPad just got a v5.0 update to Message+ and wouldn't load.  I had to uninstall it and re-install it from the App Store to get it working.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jav6, making sure my Message+ is working properly is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. I am glad to hear uninstalling it and reinstalling the app worked for you. Not sure if  the  issue came from a software update. Please share with me what software is currently running on your iPad?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Jav6, making sure my Message+ is working properly is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. I am glad to hear uninstalling it and reinstalling the app worked for you. Not sure if  the  issue came from a software update. Please share with me what software is currently running on your iPad?

I don’t want to hijack this iPhone thread. My old iPad Air, model ME993LL/B is running 12.5.3 and I don’t have issues since uninstalling/installing Message+ v5.0.  Message+ v5.0 was released a week ago for ‘Bug Fixes’ which caused issues for me.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes