My iPhone 7 plus will not connect to my home wifi network
RENDIO93

My new iPhone 7 Plus will connect to all wifi networks except the wifi I have through Verizon at home. I am able to connect my other iPhones to this wifi. I have tried rebooting, forgetting the wifi network, resetting the network settings and rebooting the router.  What else can I try?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 7 plus will not connect to my home wifi network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RENDIO93,

We appreciate the steps you have taken. When was the last time you connected to this WiFi network? What happens when you attempt to connect to a different WiFi network?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RENDIO93

I can connect to this network with other devices right now and I haven't been able to connect to this network from this phone for a few weeks. I can connect to other networks with no problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you have a working WiFi connection on your device. To clarify, this the WiFi service one of our home services or a jet pack device you are trying to connect to it?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RENDIO93

It's home wifi with Verizon Fios

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RENDIO93,

Appreciate the clarification. Let's check a couple things. Are you aware if the phone software is up to date? You can check by going into Settings, General, & Software Update https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-iphone-7-update/. Also, what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? Are you receiving a specific error message or is it not visible on the phone as an available network?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RENDIO93

My software is up to date 10.3.3 and it looks like I'm connected to wifi but I can't access any web pages or get email until I turn wifi off at home.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just wondering which FiOS router is present....Actiontec or the latest model with no external antennas.

0 Likes
RENDIO93

It's the new one

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would contact FiOS support and have them look at this issue from the perspective of the router. Seems like you've taken the steps that I would have done.

0 Likes