No call back from scheduling a callback
jgonzalez2014

Hello, 

I've been waiting on a call back from a scheduled call back through the Verizon mobile application. I have recently purchased an iPhone 12 Pro from Verizon and wanted to activate it from home (especially given that we are in a pandemic) with the help of Verizon's Customer Service. I was relying on this service because I have been social distancing and do not want to endanger my health or of others.

I received a call from Verizon at 2:37pm on November 19, 2020 and was able to get a representative to speak to me. However, the representative (I'm assuming) accidentally ended the call and did not call me back. I waited to get a call back but did not receive one, therefore decided to schedule a call back from the mobile app. At 2:46 pm I decided to call and reserve a spot in case the mobile application did not  schedule my call back. It is currently 5:30pm (CT) and I have yet to be called. The waiting time in both the mobile application and the call mentioned 8-5 minutes. I've spent more than  2 hours  waiting on this call.

I would appreciate it if I could get a call back.

Thanks 

I have not received a call back since and Verizon claims a "5-8 minute wait timeI have not received a call back since and Verizon claims a "5-8 minute wait timeThe call only lasted 8 minutesThe call only lasted 8 minutesI was called by a representative.I was called by a representative.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No call back from scheduling a callback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sad to see the scheduled call back didn't work how it was supposed to. I would like to help you here. Please send us a Private Message for continued support. VCarter_VZW 

0 Likes