No service.
Katiebug669

I have the iPhone 7 and have the worst service ever. My iPhone 4 had 10x's better service. Also I have my wifi calling turned on but my phone still says "no service" and won't let me make or receive calls or messages????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want our customers to have great service where they need, Katiebug669.  We will be more than glad to help, but I do have a few questions regarding your concerns. What is the zip code where this is happening? When did you first notice this and is anyone else experiencing the same difficulties as you in the same locations or is it just your device that’s having trouble?

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Katiebug669

I think it’s just my device and it’s everywhere I go. I will have completely no service in areas that my iPhone 4 had great service. And it’s been like that every since I got this phone.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Katirbug669, we completely understand how important it is to stay connected. Please keep in mind that the iPhone 4 utilized our 3G network, while the iPhone 7 primarily utilized 4G connectivity. Since these are two different network types, you may notice a slight change in service; however it shouldn't be this drastic.

Let's keep digging. What zip code are you located in when you're not receiving any service? Are these particular no service areas indoors or outdoors? When was the last time that you had service on your iPhone 7?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Katiebug669

The zip codes I am in when I mostly don’t get service is

95006, 95060, and 95018. It’s weird because I’ll have service one sec and not move a muscle and not have any the next second. Also my phone sometimes will have service but not send a message or connect a call.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Katiebug669

See like right now for an example, I am right in the middle of the city of Santa Cruz ca and I am outside and all I have is barely 2 bars on LTE. I don’t think I have ever seen the 4G on this phone since I have had it.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Katiebug669

This is [removed] , my phone sucks because of this service issue it has cost me so much. I have missed very important calls with people that I am unable to directly call back. I have lost client over this problem and to be honest I am sick and tired of it. I pay way to much for my phone to not beable to use it like I should. I have found that when my phone says “no service” that if I restart it I will again have pretty good service, this has also become very inconvenient for me. Another issue I have is that last month it said I went way over my data which is impossible because I have never went over my data with 4 active lines on my account. And last month I know it’s wrong because I had suspended 3 of my lines so was only using the 1 line and I moved where I get no service was didn’t even use my phone half of what I normally would in previous months. I called in about it and the chick told me that it didn’t seem possible to her either but she did not know how to look further into it. I have been a good customer for you guys for years and lately have grown to be VERY disappointed with the service I have been getting. I am highly considering switching my service to a different company because of this.

Sent from my iPhone

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your service is working the way it should Katiebug669. Let's get this addressed as well as the issue with your billing. I sent you a direct message so we can further assist.

0 Likes