Not seeing al text numbers on usage log for one number on my accout
touro73

For one of the phone numbers on my account I am not seeing all the text usages.  Only certain ones are showing up.  like some how all other numbers are being blocked from  usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not seeing al text numbers on usage log for one number on my accout
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are they using iMessages or third-party text apps?  If so, those won't show on the text usage log (they count as data usage, not texts).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are not seeing the full message log when reviewing the line usage. If you check the device can you see all of the messages there? What is the make and model of the phone and what messaging application is being used? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
sdunn1

i have the same problem with an Iphone 7 using the regular text message function.  It seems that it's only one number that never shows up.  Is it a privacy setting on the sender?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to get to the bottom of why you are not able to see the message usage details for one number. 

Billed detail is available for Text (domestic, international, Global Phone), Picture, Video and Mobile to Mobile messages. Provide for the last 3 billed months only:

• Date and Time
  • To and From Note: Any text received that is not from a mobile phone will not show an originating number in text detail.
  • Direction of message
  • Charge
  • Size (Picture and Video only)

As mentioned, we do not have details for iMessages. Are these messages being sent from an actual phone? Are they using a different message service for the number that does not show up? 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes