One Bill Just Stopped
celfonman

Just got my Verizon bill this month and my one bill just stopped.  No word from Verizon.  Just a split bill.  I have been on customer service for about 40 minutes complaining and the FIOS people are blaming the wireless people.  Great customer service!

If I change/cancel my rate plan I pay a cancellation fee.  When they change their plan they just do it in the middle of the night and blame the other party that they can't get on the phone.  This is just a complete and utter mess.

Stay away from this company unless you like stress.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: One Bill Just Stopped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

celfonman, it is troubling to hear that you are feeling this way. The last thing we want is for you to have stress caused by us. One Bill makes life so much easier and having it stop would be very concerning. I am here to help and get you in the right direction. I am confident to tell you that cellular/wireless side of Verizon does not handle/support One Bill. You can call One Bill at 1-800-Verizon. Does this provide clarity to your concerns? SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: One Bill Just Stopped
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

One Bill actually (or was supposed to anyway) stopped over a year ago.  For whatever reason, FIOS and Wireless are now two separate billing control entities even though they bear the same name.  My auto-deducts are only 24 hrs apart, so it isn't like it was a way to spread out the two payments.

0 Likes