Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order Status Craziness! HELP!
PHILVZW

Where can I find the CORRECT status of my orders?

I placed 3 separate iPhone 7 preorders - Silver, Black, and Jet Black.

I get different status depending on how I look up the orders.

I've also gotten some "Action Required" emails saying that my orders might be cancelled, plus one order cancellation for an order that I don't recognize.

I've spent about 3 hours on the phone with Customer Service, and they've assured me that everything is ok, but I'm concerned that one of my orders may have actually been cancelled.

When I am NOT logged in to My Verizon, this link takes me to the Check order status page, where you can manually input the order numbers:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp

Silver:

When I use the Internet Order Number (213xxxxxxx), Status is" Order canceled". When I use the Ace Order Number (712xxxx) and Location Code (0825301), Status is "We received your order and it is in process." No expected ship date is listed.

Black:

When I use the Internet Order Number (213xxxxxxx), Status is" Order canceled". When I use the Ace Order Number (712xxxx) and Location Code (0825301), Status is "We received your order and it is in process." No expected ship date is listed.

However, there is a new order that I didn't place (at least not knowingly), with Preorder Confirmation (146xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Ace Order (713xxxx) for a Black Iphone 7 that actually shows shipped!

Jet Black:

Status is the same whether I look up the order by Internet Order or Ace Order - "We received your order and it is in process." An expected ship date is listed.

When I AM logged in to My Verizon

If I go to My Verizon > My Devices > My Orders at the top of the page, I see three orders - Black, Jet Black, and Black.

If I go to the Service & Support > Order Status link at the bottom of the page, I see four orders - Silver, Black, Jet Black, and Black, with the last order showing a tracking number.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Order Status Craziness! HELP!
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can certainly understand any confusion you are having with your orders, PHILVZW. I want to help clear up any confusion that I can. To do so I have sent you a private message. Please respond to this private message so that we can take a look into these orders for you.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes