Re: Periodic garbled phone calls on iphone 7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDEAN8,

We truly value having you part of the Verizon family and would never want to see you go elsewhere. We know how important it is to have a reliable device these days. We do need to troubleshoot your phones to see if we can find the resolution instead of just sending out replacement device when they are not needed. We can always save you trip to the store. We can troubleshoot here, through our online chat, or on social media (Facebook or Twitter).

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
E3Accountant

I have the same problem with my Verizon iphone 7.  My conversation to a client becomes randomly muffled and they cannot understand what I am saying.  So frustrating as this is a company phone.  What can I do?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern, E3Accountant. We're happy to help, when was the last time you've done a software update? CecileC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LMoore312

Happens to me on my iPhone XR in the same road every day. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that you are also having issues with your phone calls being garbled. To confirm, for how long has this been going on? Have you tried to restart the device to see if the issue continues? What is the ZIP code where you are experiencing these issues? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
za5

I have had my phone a week.  It started the third day of use I beleive.  Yes I have done the system restart iwth the tech today,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have. What other steps did you try with the tech and did you see any improvement? Also, do you notice you have the call issue in certain locations only? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes