Poor call quality-people can't hear me well
Miker122
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought an iPhone7-128 approx. 6 months ago. People kept saying they could not hear me and I would constantly have to try to move the phone to get it just right. I went to apple and they replaced the phone. It does the same thing and I have been living with this issue. I never had any issues with the iPhone 6-128. 2 days ago, my daughter bought the iPhone7 and it has the identical problem. Here voice goes in and out as she talks to me and she also had an iPhone 6 and this was never an issue. I searched the internet and it appears to be somewhat widespread and many point to Verizon as having some kind if issue. I simply want my $1700 worth of phones to be able to make a simple call. this is ridiculous. $850 for a phone that can not make a normal call with good signal. PS, I turned off noise cancel and also ensured that LTE is data only. Those are the suggestions I found on the internet but I am at a total loss now literally $$$... H E L P PLEASE.. Also, I have the latest 10.3.3

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor call quality-people can't hear me well
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Miker122, I can understand the importance of making sure all your calls remain connected and are clear as they can be. Does this happen everywhere you go with your phone when speaking on your device? 

JoeyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Miker122
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZWSupport. No, it happens anywhere and also my daughter is 250 miles away with the same exact issue and the phone is 2 days old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Miker122. We understand the importance of a working device. Have you recently replaced your SIM card? Have you reset your Network Settings?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NICOLETTAC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue with both my 6 and my 7 phones.  I have been into the Verizon store and had the SIM card replaced in both.  The sound also goes out when I use my Bluetooth headset provided by Verizon.

0 Likes
Miker122
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info. At least you seem to have a related cause. This happens to me when simply speaking on the phone directly with my case and without... I have also had the sim card replaced. As per my experience with Verizon and no valuable input here or in the store, I guess I am stuck with a defective phone. Funny (or not), the one thing it does not do well is MAKE CLEAR CALLS... Its just not right. PS, in case you didn't see one or my prior posts, I already replaced it once. Again, thanks for chiming in because I think this is a more widespread problem than Verizon and apple think.. People need to speak up I guess. I saw another post on able with like 3k complaints. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Miker122, I want to make sure that we check out the options to make sure that you have a fully functioning phone. Check your Inbox for a private message for us to go further.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
veronicam_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello, I wanted to make sure that we go through the steps to get you into a fully functioning phone. I wanted to reach you in a more secured setting. So that I can look closer into this matter, can you tell me your mobile number and four digit pin code?

0 Likes
NICOLETTAC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not here I cant

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry about that, we need to do this private. Having sound working on my device is critical, I know you feel the same. Let's take a closer look so we can get you up and running. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes