Poor signal
JP0415

Just got an upgrade phone i7 1 week ago. Mulitple people are reporting that they cant hear me clearly. Call starts out ok, then problems. Happens inside and outside the house. I have alrady returned to the Verizon store and a new sim card was installed. Happened again. I never get above 2 bars. I am in 07204 area code. What gives.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JP0415,

We want you to have the best service possible. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this. Did the issue with calls start after getting the new device? What phone did you have previously? Any issues with text or data?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JP0415

I started a trouble ticket after calling 611 on 8/26.  [removed], I had issues with my old phone too, but attributed it to age and my hands free blue tooth device.  The service started having problems in mid spring. I had another call dropped today, when I looked at my phone I had 1 bar.  This is unacceptable service.  I am unable to carry on a conversation at any given time.  I explained all of my concerns to the 611 Rep named Wendy.  She was extremely helpful in documenting the issue.  I’m pretty certain it’s not the phone.  I also have a work phone on the Verizon Wireless system and make of point of comparing the two.  They are the same, inside the house 1-2 bars and outside the house 2-3 bars.  I was in Ocean County yesterday and my new i7 phone got 4-5 bars.  So process of elimination for me says I’m in a poor service area in recent months.  Has Verizon Wireless made any significant changes to their system in my area.  I have been a customer for 15+ years.  I hope it doesn’t become necessary for me to find another carrier.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how upsetting it is to have issues with your phone JPQ415 .The trouble-ticket that was created for your issues is still open. When we have information about the status of your trouble-ticket you will be contacted. We also work on our network all the time but we don't have a time frame for areas to be updated. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you being with our family.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response  answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks  in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes