Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Question on the $650 trade-in promo
ksons

My husband and I preordered our iphone 7 plus(es) on 9/9/16.  With the order I traded in my iphone 6 and it said that I would receive up to $650 off the 7 plus, the system did not allow us to trade in my husbands iphone 6 in the same order.  We opted to trade his in after we completed our order, but his is only "worth" I think around $200.  Will we get the $650 promotion for both of our phones or only one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question on the $650 trade-in promo
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello ksons,

I can understand why you would be concerned, as you had intended to take advantage of the promotion on both lines. It is possible that your husbands line did not meet the qualifications of the offer. I can look into the specifics of your situation more closely if you would like. Please reply to my Direct Message, so I can gather the additional information needed to find out for you.

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes