Service Issue
COOQUA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having service issues since Sunday, September 24th.  People are calling me and it never registers on my end at all.  No missed calls - never rings - nothing.  Then if they leave a vm, it won't show up on my end for 20 minutes to an hour (i know this because they are coming in timestamped an hour prior to when they actually come through).  Texts aren't coming in for hours.  All of a sudden I will have a bunch come in at once but it's hard to say how long prior to my receiving that they were sent - I've been told by the senders oh I sent that hours ago.  At one point I had 10 different texts come through from 3 different people.  iMessages are the only texts that seem to be coming in real time.  There is no way to know what calls I'm missing or who's getting mad because they are calling and not leaving a vm (because they assume I'll see a missed call).  Is anyone else having this issue?  Is there a solution to this?  It's super frustrating considering how much I pay verizon on a monthly basis.  It going on for a day or so - ok, stuff happens - its now on the 5th day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Issue
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Might help to identify the phone model you are using.  Also, you have opened a trouble ticket with Verizon, right?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
COOQUA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the input.  How do I open a trouble ticket?  I have an iPhone 7plus.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Are you having the difficulty everywhere or primarily when you are at home or inside?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Technical Support: 800-922-0204 or *611

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COOQUA, five days is a long time to have this issue. No worries. We can uplift this problem to our network support team. What's your zip code? Which make/model phone do you have? Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started? 

0 Likes
COOQUA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I’m still having this issue. It’s more intermittent but still ongoing. Yes I’ve powered the phone off and on. I’ve done a hard reboot. I have an iPhone 7. My zip is 44142. But it’s not only happening at home. It happens no matter where I’m at. Brook Park is a suburb of Cleveland Ohio. Thank you for your assistance.

Dawn

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COOQUA,

That's a long time to have issues. I appreciate you confirming. I checked the area and I don't show any issues. Are others having trouble in the same area? What sort of signal do you show on your device when this happens?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COOQUA,

Thanks for providing us with the zip code. There are no open alerts in this area. To refresh your connectivity to the VZW network, I'd like for you to reset your network settings by following these steps http://vz.to/2ctOuw9. Please advise us of any new results.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes