So I'm outside of my local verizon store...
JARESK0
Enthusiast - Level 1

And I'm the only one here in line for now. I'm not getting my hopes up on a jet black, but I would like at lease matte black plus. The people I've talked to in the store wouldn't tell me for certain, but said they were fairly confident that they would have a decent selection. I'm only getting the plus and have preordered the jet black, so I will wait for it to ship rather than get the little 7. Am I as stupid as I feel sitting out here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So I'm outside of my local verizon store...
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Happy iPhone day! No you're not stupid, you're an iPhone fan 🙂  It's our 'Black Friday!' I have mine coming in the mail today.  Hope you both get the models you're waiting in line for! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm doing the same thing. I'm at my Verizon store waiting in line. But I'm not the only one There is one person in front of me and one behind me. I'm second in line. I do have a preorder for the 256 black for a 9/28 shipping. If the store does not get any black pluses i know I'm good with my preorde. So not so stupid.

0 Likes
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Happy iPhone day! No you're not stupid, you're an iPhone fan 🙂  It's our 'Black Friday!' I have mine coming in the mail today.  Hope you both get the models you're waiting in line for! 

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I agree with the previous poster...no, you're not stupid...and as he or she mentioned, you're just an iPhone fan and there's nothing wrong with that.   Waiting in line now is no different than a lot of us who stayed up or got up in the middle of the night just to pre-order. 

Best of luck to you and I hope you get what you're wanting.  Be sure to come back and let us know how you fare.

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

After spending all night in line at the Verizon store I was told that no Verizon stores have iphone 7 plus the earliest deliver would be around Mid October. I guess I'll stay with my preorder.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

At least you tried...

Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Evansville Indiana corp store has plus'.

ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called the local store here and she said none of the stores in my area got the iPhone 7 plus in any colors.  I find that hard to believe.

Good luck

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Arlington tx. What city are you at?

0 Likes
ldeannepps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Covington, Ga just outside of Atlanta

0 Likes