Re: Thread for 32G iPhone 7/7+
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know how you feel! I ordered a case and it's coming tomorrow plus seeing everyone else with the phone I want doesn't help.

0 Likes
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wanted to update you guys! So like I said, I ordered a iPhone 7+ in Rose Gold w/ 256GB and it shipped out last night. Should have it by next week. If you don't mind spending the extra money i would recommend it.

Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

I caved. I'm on the phone with them right now. Especially excited since it now says the matte black 256gb ships by 10/6 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good for you!  

0 Likes
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Switched to 256gb about an hour ago. Card was charged and now I'm just waiting for tracking. I'm doing a happy dance right now Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Bmich7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 32gb 7+ MB on 9/14 around 2:00pm and received a shipping date of 10/19 and I was just charged! Finally!

CortBrown85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I caved too! Cancelled my rose gold 32gb plus and got the rose gold 256gb plus! the original wasn't going to ship until 10/26 and I ordered the new one and it's supposed to BE HERE tomorrow!!!!!!!

Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

For those of you who received tracking numbers, about how long did it take and what city/state are you in?

delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's great!

0 Likes
delilah077
Enthusiast - Level 3

My tracking number took a few hours to update and show what city the phone would be departing from. Still no update whether it's arriving tomorrow or not. It shouldnt take long since I live in Texas and the phone is coming from Tennesse. 

0 Likes