Re: Thread for 32G iPhone 7/7+
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

So today the money was put back in my account even though I received the text saying my payment was received. Called to make sure the order wasnt cancelled for some reason and the rep said everything is fine and that it is shipping "as normal" whatever that means. I'm confused lol.

0 Likes
CortBrown85
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's weird. I ordered my 7 plus rose gold 256gb last night and got it this morning. Shipped to my work. I'm in Charlotte, NC. It shipped from Memphis TN. I hope yours ships soon! I hate the waiting game!!

0 Likes
Bmich7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same thing happen. The rep told me my account was charged as a test to make sure the charge would go through. My order changed from a pre-order to order yesterday, so hopefully this means the phone will be shipping soon.

0 Likes
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Crisis averted. It will be delivered on Monday Smiley Happy The money still hasn't been taken out so maybe tomoght or tomorrow.

0 Likes
CB0417

Update got shipped today with tracking UPS 32g BM 7+.    Coming from west Chester PA

0 Likes
CVela90
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iPhone 7 plus 32gb matte black on 9/25 in store. My husbands CC was charged the next day. I got an email stating it will be shipped by 11/09. i check at least once a day and it still says processing and still has 11/09 shipping date. I have yet to get a tracking number. All i was able to get was pre-order number. Anyone else on the same boat? I am going to a Niner game 11/06 and having a Hernia fixed 11/08 and would love to have it before both take place..

0 Likes
Bmich7
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will most likely get it a week or two early. I had a ship date of 10/19 and it shipped today.

0 Likes