Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone having any luck with 256gb rose gold??

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Is everyone's order pending shipment?

0 Likes
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I ordered 128 GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black on 9/10/16 with tentative date of 10/12.

0 Likes
Johnalynnhall

I ordered my 7+ 256gb Matte Black on 9/16, expected ship date id 10/5 but they took the money out of my account 9/24 and they said it will be here within 2 business days. On the order status it still says pending even though it is on the way.

Still haven't received tracking info.

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got this text last night.FullSizeRender.jpg

0 Likes
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lucky!  I don't get how you ordered after me and are getting a phone before me! LOL

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre ordered on 9/13

0 Likes
tallmediaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's my point, you ordered 3 days after me..lol.  I should have mine already if that's the case.

0 Likes
AnxiousVizo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the 7 Plus 256GB Matte Black

jnessa0143
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the same text last night and when i called 611 today it said that my order had shipped and that I would get it within 2 Business days. I ordered matte black 256g plus On 9/16 when I stood in line thinking I would get one that day   I ordered the color and gig size just because it was the only one that said it would be here by 10/5. So I guess it's coming early!

0 Likes