Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7 Plus has been shipped! I officially received my tracking number this morning.. yay! I should receive my phone by 9/29/2016! which is much sooner than the 10/26 original delivery date!  I hope everyone receives their phones much sooner than expected...

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Dsmith70

Preordered iPhone 7 + 128gb in Matte Black on 9/9, shipped on 9/26! WIll have phone in hand tomorrow! 

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Any update?

0 Likes
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmmmmmmmm now these devices are moving real fast , kinda think it's because Verizon doesn't want Apple to get all the sales on these units so many people are opting to go to the apple stores to get them faster instead of waiting on dates like Nov 23rd  Geeeesssh!! Anyway congrats to everyone who has it or eventually will        

0 Likes
ILOVEMYLILMAN1009
Enthusiast - Level 2

STILL WAITING!! So very frustrating.. have heard nothing. I even ordered mine at the Verizon store. I must check my Verizon and credit card about 20+ times a day. I'm so happy everyone is getting theirs though Smiley Happy I don't know whats going on, but it doesn't seem like much movement on the rose gold plus 128g. If anyone ordered after me and is getting the same phone please let me know if it's been shipped or movement at all.

STILL WAITING.JPG

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the same phone and people that ordered after me that got jet or matte black that have a longer wait are already getting theirs. Not fair.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Man, everyone needs to calm down. When you pre-ordered, you were given a date. If you didn't like the date it gave you, then you shouldn't have pre-ordered. I know it's frustrating, but T-Mobile and AT&T customers who ordered around the same dates as us have shipping dates way beyond ours. Over the last week we have all seen some movement, so I'm assuming we will receive our devices a week ahead of schedule. So relax, it's JUST a phone.

I'm scheduled for 10/12 on a 7+ MB 128GB. I currently have an S7 Edge that I traded my iPhone 6 for (because I'm retarded and I was probably drunk) so I hope you can feel my pain and anxiety for wanting these phones to ship sooner. There's not much we can do but wait...

0 Likes
KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

This community forum so far has been very cordial & courteous. We are encouraging one another. Please don't lecture or judge us... It's nothing wrong with hoping that we receive our iPhones earlier than expected..   

lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Couldn't have said it better, benzz11. If you are past the date VZ has given you then you have absolutely the right to complain. But it seems like all orders are either getting shipped way ahead of schedule or right on time. You were given a date when you ordered, if you can't wait until that date, then you are more then free to go buy it somewhere else. And it seems like some models/colors are available sooner then other models. Just because you ordered earlier then they did doesn't mean s***. It's whenever your specific phone is available.

I'm super anxious too, and hope our phones get here before we go on a week long trip in a couple of weeks, but all I can do is wait and see if there are any movements with my specific model and color and expected delivery date. My boyfriend has an iPhone 5S that is on its last leg, he can barely navigate on his phone. Just be glad that you have a working phone still while you wait.

smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand what you're saying, however, when I was preordering, I was given a delivery date of 9/23 and I was okay with that. Once I got the confirmation emai, that's when everything changed and got pushed back almost 4 weeks. The other issue is how they changed everything to processing. Processing, to me, means that they have it there and are working to get it out to me. If that's not the case, just leave it alone and I'll expect and be fine with my estimated ship date.

0 Likes