Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

people's negative attitudes are so off putting! Even if you're not complaining about your phone, what makes complaining about others complaining any better...? Just be supportive and hope you get your phones....

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

How am I lecturing you, or judging you? I was clearly saying that if you order something and are given a timeline when it will be shipped, don't get upset about it not being shipped to you two weeks ahead of schedule. Apple is trying to produce MILLIONS of phones for MILLIONS of people, everyone is patiently waiting.

ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I stupidly traded in my 6s Plus for a stupid edge. I hate it. Should've waited the the 7 so I didn't waste money paying off half this stupid thing

0 Likes
TruffleShuffle

iPhone 7+ MB 256gb

Ordered: Sept 19th

Expected Ship Date: 10/26

Got my tracking info today, should receive it 9/29. Quite a bit earlier than expected!

0 Likes
ANGEL_UNE

Phone(s) Ordered: 7 plus 128gb in matte black

Date Ordered: 9/23/16

Current Status: processing

Expected Ship date: 11/23/16

Optional: none of the stores within 50 miles of me have any iPhone 7s in stock. It sucks that we have to wait so long for our phones. I have my trade in box just sitting by my bed reminding me that I have such a long wait ahead of me. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I were you I would have went with the 256gb model. They are shipping 1 month quicker that's why I opted away from 128gb model. Just another option for you but they have been pushing phones out quicker lately for some so may just want to stay put.

0 Likes
DFLEMMING
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also ordered the plus 128 GB in Rose Gold . I ordered in the 20th with and expected ship date of 11/16  and no movement ! it's killing me ! Other colors and sizes are moving but not ours

Moorek31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7 - Rose Gold - 256GB

Date Ordered:9/20/2016

Current Status: In route, deliver by 9/28 end of day.

Expected Ship date: 10/05/2016

Phone(s) Ordered: iPhone 7+ - Matt Black - 256GB

Date Ordered: 9/20/2016

Current Status: In route, delver by 9/29 end of day.

Expected Ship date: 10/26/2016

0 Likes
SALCAR53

how long after this message did you get your tracking number. I received mines yesterday but haven't gotten anything today

0 Likes
ALVEARTECH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered:

iphone 7+ MB 256

date: 9/18

Original expected date: 10/28

just checked gift card - emptied - means it's on its way. Also received an email stating my changes to my plan were complete.

Newly expected: 9/29

my wife had ordered a gold 256 + same day and hers came last Friday.

0 Likes