Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
JROSENE28

I just got charged tonight and my status changed to Preparing to ship. 

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
kg_gleis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I previously had ordered an iPhone 7 Plus-Apple Black & 128GB on 9/26

The delivery date was 11/23

I cancelled that order on 10/6 and placed an order on the iPhone 7 Plus-Apple Black 256GB that same day. Less than 18 hours of waiting i received an email stating that my iPhone had been shipped. The ship date said it should arrive next week on 10/11.

Is anyone else getting their iPhones this early?

chapimex_3
Enthusiast - Level 1

UPDATE:

Phone: iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 128 GB

Order Date: 9/14/16

Expected Ship Date: 10/19/16

Received notification phone was shipped Friday 10/7/16. Phone will be delivered Monday 10/10/16

WooHoo!!!

WOConnor

Hey, I ordered my 32 GB black 7+ on 10/7 and received the ship date of 11/23. I was wondering if anyone else had ordered the 32 GB 7+ and if it had shipped before their given date? Thanks!

0 Likes
Tyswil97

I ordered the 7Plus, 128GB in matte black. Shipping date is 11/16. I ordered it 9/22. Wondering if anyone had a similar order date with a earlier shipping date

0 Likes
aubreysouth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked my order status and it changed to order received. On my other device when it changed to that status it shipped out like the next day! So I think it looks like they were telling the truth.

0 Likes
kg_gleis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems like Shipped orders are taking no more than 3 days besides my case.

It was shipped on Friday and now its the weekend so now i have to wait an additional 3 days!!!!! 😞

0 Likes
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone shipped on Thursday afternoon/evening. I was hoping I would get it today but it's still at the sort facility. As long as I get it before work on Monday I'm good lol.

0 Likes
kg_gleis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah same with mine. Its still being held at Fedex and won't be shipped until monday. By any chance is yours shipping from Memphis, TN also?

0 Likes
Anneemonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah. From Memphis and currently sitting in Ontario.

0 Likes