Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
simonnsays

Order date: 9/19/2016 @ Verizon Store

Model: iPhone 7+ Rose Gold 128 GB, iPhone 7 Black 128 GB, iPhone 7 Silver 32 GB

Order Status: "We received your order and it is in process."

Estimated ship date: 11/16

I was so excited when the guy in store told me it would ship 9/28 but I knew it was too good to be true when I got a confirmation email a couple hours later saying 11/16.. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
Tyswil97

I ordered the matte black 7 Plus in the 128 GB on 9/22, expected ship date is 11/16. I'm really hoping it'll get bumped up! Oh well I guess, if I have to wait then so be it!

0 Likes
MIKENDYLAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone(s) Ordered: 7+ Silver 256

Date Ordered: 9/26 (2ND TIME)

Current Status: Processing

Expected Ship date: 10/19

No changes,  still processing and cc still no charge.  I did read that as of October 8 Apple should be speeding up orders and shipments should be going out sooner than expected. 

Good luck!

SALCAR53

Phone(s) Ordered: MB 256 iphone 7 plus

Date Ordered: 09/20 but verizon messed up my payment and it showed 09/26

Current Status: order has been process , and shipped withing 2 days

Expected Ship date:10/26

So I got my cc card charged yesterday and I called the *611 number and it said the order has been processed and shipped with a delivery date of 2 days something like that, but no confirmation yet...how long does it usually take ?

0 Likes
LAXROMERO
Enthusiast - Level 1

I chatted with the verizon rep to cancel my order of the iphone 7 plus Jet Black 128gb. He told me it was a pre order and that if i cancelled my order i would lose my place in line. I decided i wanted to cancel to order the iphone 7 Plus Matte Black 256GB. When i told him that, he said that hes showing it in stock. I cancelled my order and placed a new one for the iphone 7 Plus Matte Black 256GB. Just waiting to see any details just says processing at the moment.

tlou37
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed tonight that the four iPhones I ordered went from showing a Pre-Order Number with an Expected Ship Date to an Order Number with no Expected Ship Date. I'm wondering if this is an indication that mine are right around the corner. Can anyone who's had their phone delivered verify this?

0 Likes
smrivera1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing happened to me and my card has been charged (still pending). It should be a good sign for you, tlou37​!

SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

For those of u that are getting your CCs charged... What phones are u waiting on?  when did u order? 

0 Likes
MrBangYu
Enthusiast - Level 2

7+ MB 256gb! delivering Monday Smiley Sad have to wait the whole weekend cuz they don't deliver weekends apparently

SALCAR53

I know i ordered on 09/26 got my card charged the same day and it just shipped today and have to wait until 10/03 Monday to get it -.- but at least its coming i ordered the MB 256GB

0 Likes