Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
AMBLON20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yikes that sucks. I ordered my 256gb rg plus on 10/17 with a edd of 11/04. Got mine 11/03. I would've been pissed if mine got pushed back. Sorry that happened.

Re: Thread for iPhone 7+ preorders PAST 9/9 and estimated shipping/delivery dates AFTER 9/28
NATBRAN15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeh, i was slightly annoyed considering the Verizon wireless salesman said it would be in my hands no later than the week of 11/09. I was nor expecting anything to get pushed back considering he was so confident!!!  

A rep told me my order should be in the next batch to be shipped since it has queued - not sure how any of that works!

0 Likes
cheermom13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 7+ 128gb RG on October 18th in store, with a ship date of November 30th. I just received an email this morning saying my phone shipped via UPS, and my card was charged yesterday.  So hopefully I'll have it by Saturday, no later than Monday .

0 Likes
NATBRAN15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for this update!! It gives me hope I'll get mine sooner than expected. I Wonder how much of a difference, at this point, there is in the storage amount and the shipping times? I ordered a 256 gb on 10/28 and had a ship date of 11/08 that got pushed back. I now have a new ship day of 12/05 - hopefully your order shipping means all rose gold October orders are now being shipped!!

0 Likes