Trade in Issue
Sdehelian
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent in my trade-in device, an IPhone 11 to get $700 off an Apple iPhone 13 Pro  I have the tracking number that says it arrived at Verizon’s warehouse but I got an email saying Verizon didn’t receive it. They took away the credit on my account. I talked to a chat representative for about 3 hours who kept coming up with reason for how it was my fault that made no sense. For example, the device had to be returned within 30 days of me receiving my new phone. I received my iPhone 13 Pro on March 29. I had until April 29 to return my old one. The tracking number says it was received April 26th and she was still telling me it was late. Not to mention I would have sent it sooner but I had to reach out 3 times to receive trade-in materials. Finally the chat representative said she would submit a claim that “might” work and I might see a credit in 2-3 billing cycles. That is ridiculous. I called Verizon to see if the claim was actually submitted because I did not trust the person I chatted with. The representative was very nice and submitted a claim and said she would call me in a week. I never received a call. I have little faith Verizon is going to resolve this. This is my last attempt before I report this as fraud.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, Sdehelian. We want to resolve this issue and we sent you a direct message, please review it for further assistance. 

-Antonio

0 Likes