Trade-in vs. promotion end date
JBruns
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 3 lines with iPhone5s.  I want to take advantage of the iPhone 7 trade in promotion. If I order online and select the trade in option, what is the process?  Does the new phone arrive with return material for the old phone?  As the new phone may not arrive until after September 30, when the promotion ends, will I still get the $400 promotion?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-in vs. promotion end date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JBruns, this promotion for the new iPhone 7 is quite a popular one. Let me help clarify things for you. When you place the order for the phone, you’ll also submit the information regarding the trade-in. You’ll have 30 days from the day you ordered the phone, to return the trade in the device. If you order the iPhone 7 online, make sure you’re signed in to your online Verizon account and when you add the iPhone 7 to your cart, you’ll need to select Trade-in Device. You’ll then be able to select a device previously active on the account or not active on the account as the trade-in. You’ll then see the trade in request appear on your account. The shipping materials and prepaid label will arrive at your address within 5 business days of submission.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in vs. promotion end date
JBruns
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't quite understand.  I will have 30 days from the date of the online order, but it appears that shipping on the iPhone 7 is delayed.  It seems very possible that I might not receive the new phones in that 30 day window.  I won't be able to return the current phones as they are still in active use.  What happens then?