Trouble downloading pics to iPhone 7+ that have been sent from another type of phone
layoung524

I'm having trouble downloading pics to my iPhone 7+ just recently from users who do not have iPhones. This previously was not a problem. I had some pics sent to my phone a couple weeks ago but when I went back to save them I can't even open them now. It just says downloading but it doesn't. I am extremely frustrated because usually i have been able to go back at any time. Please help they are some special pics.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble downloading pics to iPhone 7+ that have been sent from another type of phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concern and frustration regarding not being able to open your pictures is understandable. I truly value all the pictures I receive from family and friends too. Have you tried to reboot your device to see if you are able to complete the download? 

0 Likes
Re: Trouble downloading pics to iPhone 7+ that have been sent from another type of phone
layoung524

Yes I tried rebooting it twice. I still was unable to download the pictures. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

layoung524, thank you for sharing this information. If this individual sends you a new picture message, do you receive the same experience? Also, can you please let us know how much available storage is on your device https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-206745/

0 Likes
layoung524

I have 14.12 GB is left. I have 3600 pictures saved and 56 videos. When the person sends a new message I’ve been saving the pictures right away so I’m not really sure. I’ve tried to go back and open up the picture several times after rebooting the phone getting rid of other pictures etc. I am still unable to open the pictures. Could it be if they deleted it from their device that that’s the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details, layoung524. To confirm, is this occurring with every Android user who sends you a pic or the same handful of people? Is your device up to date on its latest software version? 

0 Likes