UPGRADE Purgatory! Verison Manager Needed! Trying to get credit for iphone 7 towards Iphone 13 mini.
DavidH777

During a Promotion that gave $350 for a working, no problems except a cracked screen iPhone 7 towards purchase of Iphone 13 mini, We decided to also upgrade two (Iphone 11 pros) to (Iphone 11 pro maxs).  2 Newer phones no problem getting shipping label and sending in to Verizon.  BUT. . . Here is my Purgatory: . . . Trying to get a label to send in the Iphone 7 eleven days multiple phone calls later still not done.  Tried to return on app but said I would only get 18 for the phone. I called in and went bouncing around to different departments until tech stayed on phone with sales rep who said I had got to the right guy. He would solve all my problems. . . HE SWITCHED MY PLANS WITHOUT ASKING ME. put our 3 phones on a basic unlimited which would have made all my phones not qualify for any promotion! I happened to check my Verizon app and called in immediately to see what was going on. Another nice to my face ineffective sales person switched my plans back. Said he had all 3 return packages coming but we only received two. So now on the phone again 2 hours trying to get a simple call tag for the iPhone 7! Even now this nice guy is saying yes I sent you an email with call tag but then after I asked if either of the previous two guys actually sent out packaging he says an error came up and have been waiting 15 min while he talks to someone else!

Labels (1)
0 Likes