Verizon Cancelled My Order
WIGGINSDAYSJA

So can anybody help me? So I ordered an iPhone 7 plus July 13th. So the guy said it will be an overnight shipping so I said okay. He sent me a location code and everything. So after I approve everything he said the order should be here next day. Order never came and he never called me back like he said he was going to do. So apparently the order wasnt verified because I'm only the account manager and not the account owner (my dad is the account owne). So for 2 straight days my dad and I been trying to confirm this order and I finally got a tracking number yesterday but only to find out today the order was cancelled. i don't know why it cancelled and they already took my money out my account. I put in a ticket last night to change the address because the phone was shipping to the wrong address. I guess when I did that somehow someway my order got cancelled. So I called verizon and asked them why does my order say cancelled and when she logged into the system it doesn't show cancelled on her end. So now I'm confused on why my order shows cancel on my end but not on her end! I'm really thinking about suspending my service and going somewhere else because Verizon is horrible! Can someone explain to me what's happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cancelled My Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting a new phone should be an exciting time and not a hassle, WIGGINSDAYSJA. I’m here to help sort things out. I have sent a private message to you so we can get more of the details we need in order to make things right, and to get you the right information.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes