Re: Verizon Messages displays 343 messages notification
rbiowa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Answers:

Stock app shows the accurate number of unread messages.

343 is the number that appears for 1 unread message. The number increases for additional.

Have not deleted from all and then reinstall one at a time.

Ron Bendell

Sent from my mobile device

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with those details. We want to make sure that your application is working correctly. Is this still going on? If so, have you gone through your messaging application and see if any messages are left unread? Are you having any other issues with the application itself?

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rbiowa
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been asked (and answered) these questions before. This appears to be going nowhere.

Ron Bendell

Sent from my mobile device

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any repeated questions rbiowa. We want to be sure to get this resolved for you. I see that we previously suggested uninstalling the app from all of your devices. Since this issue is occuring on multiple devices, it could be a syncing issue. Were you able to complete that step?

0 Likes